Friday, July 27, 2012

Zoe Parks On Pinterest

Zoe Parks, a North Charleston resident with nearly 1500 pins, has posted an amusing disclaimer on the header of her Pinterest account. It embodies in three little sentences everything that is wrong with Pinterest.


None of the pictures are mine. No copyright infringement intended.
If you would like to be acknowledged or
have the picture removed, please let me know.


This is like stealing a bicycle from the streets, and writing a sign on it:
I acknowledge that this isn't my bicycle. If you catch me with it, and you want me to write your name on it, or return it to you, let me know!
No consequence for our bicycle thief while the rightful owner has to search every street in the city, call the police, and put "lost bicycle" signs on telephone poles.

No comments: